for Poetry in Yarn 2011
11_0001T Taffy Shawl and Scarf Set (Tunisian Crochet)
Craft: Tunisian Crochet
Skill Level: Easy
This sugary sweet shawl and scarf set is sure to be a favorite. The lacy texture is made using Tunisian Extended Knit Stitch. Both the shawl and scarf are worked along the bias. The shawl can be worn traditionally, or the ends can be tied behind the back for a shrug. The asymmetrical, triangular scarf works beautifully for a layering piece or as a matching child's size shawl.
Finished measurements: Scarf measures 35 1/2 by 31 inches. Shawl measures 44 1/2 by 39 inches.
This pattern uses US Tunisian Crochet terminology. Listing for a e-pattern pdf download, not for a finished item.
* Stitch symbol diagram(s): yes
* Schematic(s): no
* Tutorials available: not currently available
* 250 (550) yds medium weight yarn
* Sample made in Berroco Weekend 75% acrylic, 25% peruvian cotton (3.5 oz [100 g], 205 yd [189 m]), 1 (3) skeins #5933
* Size L/11 (8mm) Tunisian crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- In by
- no schematics
- no sewing
- all season
- straight (flat), no sewing
- scarf measures 35 1/2 by 31 inches. shawl measures 44 1/2 by 39 inches.
- digital PDF has 2 pages (letter size)
- 4 x 4 in
- 8.0 mm
People who bought this, also bought ...
For support questions, please email email@example.com instead for faster response.
New reviews will be available soon.