Are your current winter mittens lacking that growling, howling at the moon sort of quality? Worry no more. A simple textured pattern brings these mittens to life, whether you choose to knit them in a dark, midnight-appropriate colour as these, or a shade more reminiscent of daylight. Worked in Aran-weight yarn in one size to fit most women or men, these mittens may be easily altered in size by changing the needle size. (One of three patterns in the ‘Buffy-the-Vampire-Slayer-inspired Collection’ of gloves and mittens)
To execute this pattern, knitters will be required to:
• Work knit, purl, and slipped stitches
• Simple cable twists, with or without a cable needle
• Work increasing and decreases
• Picking up stitches (for thumb)
• Work grafting or kitchener stitch (for closing mitten top)
- In by
- textured chevron stitch charted
- no schematics
- no sewing
- one size, to fit hand circumference 7.25-8.0 ins around.
- digital PDF has 5 pages (letter size)
- 4 x 4 in
- 4.0 mm
- US 6
- 21.0 st st
People who bought this, also bought ...
For support questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org instead for faster response.
New reviews will be available soon.