Whether you’re a science and tech geek who happens to cast spells in her spare time, or just someone looking for a bit more challenge in your knitting life, these light mittens are here for you. A repeating leafy cabled pattern blooms gently along your hands, adding both beauty and warmth to your cool days. Written in two sizes, pattern modifications are also suggested for working these as fingerless mitts for those in-between seasons. (One of three patterns in the ‘Buffy-the-Vampire-slayer-inspired Collection’ of gloves and mittens)
To execute this pattern, knitters will be required to:
• Work knit, purl, twisted(ktbl) and slipped stitches
• Simple cable twists, with or without a cable needle
• Work bobbles
• Work increases and decreases
• Pick up stitches (for thumb)
• Work grafting or kitchener stitch (for closing mitten top)
- In by
- vine cable charted
- no schematics
- no sewing
- s(l) to fit hand circumference of 6.75-7.25(7.5-8.0) ins around
- digital PDF has 6 pages (letter size)
- 4 x 4 in
- 2.5 mm
- US 1.5
- 32.0 st st
People who bought this, also bought ...
For support questions, please email email@example.com instead for faster response.
New reviews will be available soon.