These unisex socks are worked from the cuff down and use a heel flap and gusset. Fewer stitches are used for the foot than for the leg to both center the stitch pattern on the instep and account for the difference in stretch between the cable pattern and stocking stitch. The stitch pattern is both written and charted.
To knit this pattern, you need to know how to:
- work flat and in the round,
- work simple cables,
- work basic decreases (k2tog, ssk, p2tog),
- pick up stitches along an edge, and
- use Kitchener stitch to graft live stitches.
This pattern has been professionally tech edited.
- In by
- Stitch pattern is both written and charted
- no schematics
- no sewing
- spring/summer, fall/winter, all season
- no sewing, circular, top-down
- to fit foot circumference of 7 (8, 9) in./18 (20.5, 23) cm
- digital PDF has 3 pages (letter size)
- 4 x 4 in
- 2.0 mm
- US 0
- 36.0 st st
For support questions, please email email@example.com instead for faster response.
New reviews will be available soon.