for Sandi Prosser Designs 2015
Designed to use one only ball, the Caryss Cowl features an undulating diagonal lace stitch pattern that’s simple to knit but captures the beauty of the colour progressions for which Noro's yarns are known. The cowl is worked entirely in the round, so there’s minimal finishing when the knitting is done. If a double cowl is desired, simply purchase an extra ball of yarn and double the number of cast-on stitches. Chart and written instructions are provided.
• One 3.5oz/100g ball (approx 420m) of Noro Taiyo Sock Yarn (50%cotton, 17%wool, 17%nylon, 16%silk) in #7 (Rose, Yellow, Pistachio)
• One size 3 (3.25mm) circular needles, 60cm/24” long or size to obtain gauge
• Stitch marker
Note: The colorway used in the model has recently been discontinued, but with Noro, every colorway is a winner.
- In by
- lace pattern is charted
- no schematics
- no sewing
- all season
- no sewing, circular, bottom-up / toe-up
- 26" [66 cm] circumference x 11" [28 cm] width
- digital PDF has 1 page (letter size)
- 4 x 4 in
- 3.25 mm
- US 3
- 27.0 over pattern
For support questions, please email email@example.com instead for faster response.
New reviews will be available soon.