Sound Bars Cowl
This colorwork pattern is my interpretation of the animated panel of sound bars that I used to stare at while listening to CDs on the then-advanced stereo system my parents had when I was growing up. As stranded colorwork patterns go, this one is fairly easy and would be a good project if you’re just getting started with stranded work.
To knit this pattern, you’ll need to know how to do the following:
- knit and purl in the round
- work with more than one color at a time
- read and work from a colorwork chart
As written, the pattern is design to produce a relatively close-fitting cowl for warmth, but instructions are included for making it bigger.
Yarn requirements: approximately 125 yds./114 m of the main color and 75 yds./69m of the contrast color
This pattern has been professionally tech edited.
- In by
- Colorwork pattern is charted
- no schematics
- no sewing
- no sewing, circular
- one size, approximately 18.5 in./47 cm around and 6.5 in./16.5 cm wide
- digital PDF has 2 pages (letter size)
- 4 x 4 in
- 3.5 mm
- US 4
- 28.0 over pattern
For support questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org instead for faster response.
New reviews will be available soon.