for Pam Powers Knits 2011
A stylish combination of a cowl combined with a kerchief in a textured stitch pattern that looks much more complex than it really is. This scarf is knitted flat from the top down and fastens in the back with buttons and crocheted button loops. The top edge is self-faced for extra body, and the edges have a slip-stitch garter selvedge so the kerchief will lie nice and flat.
- In by
- kerchief pattern both written out and charted
- schematics included
- no sewing
- spring/summer, all season
- no sewing, straight (flat)
- one size, as shown; see data page
- digital PDF has 6 pages (letter size)
- 4 x 4 in
- 6.0 mm
- US 10
- 16.5 over pattern
For support questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org instead for faster response.
New reviews will be available soon.