Your cart is empty.
for Lisa Ellis Designs 2011
LEDA-31 Corn Maize Socks (Cuff Down)
A simple mix of knits and purls create an intriguing maze and a perfectly snug fit.
- stitch pattern not written out, but charted
- no schematics
- no sewing
- all season
- circular (in the round) knitting
- digital PDF has 3 pages (letter size)
Click below for more images and yarn requirements
- 4 x 4 in
- 2.75 mm
- 2.0 US
- 30.0 st st
People who bought this, also bought ...
- Hunter Hammersen
- Narcissus pseudo-narcissus Sock
- Autumn Moon Socks (cuff down)
- Knitting on the Fringe
- 4 Way Knit Vest
- WEB EXCLUSIVE
- Impeccable Knits
- Wandering Minstrel Cable Socks
- Lindsey Stephens
- Fresh Air Market Tote (Crochet)
For support questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org instead for faster response.