Your cart is empty.
for Cheryl Beckerich Knits 2011
This is a slouchy hat that has bobbles and lace!
(Looks like you'd be the reigning monarch of winter in this. We love how Beckerich just launches into the pattern right away, and it just forms its own edge treatment-- Ed.)
- no charts
- no schematics
- no sewing
- all season
- circular (in the round) knitting
- 21 inches in circumference
- digital PDF has 2 pages (letter size)
Click below for more images and yarn requirements
- 4 x 4 in
- 6.0 mm
- 10.0 US
- 14.0 st st
People who bought this, also bought ...
- Fiona Kelly
- BABY Building Block Toy with Hand & Foot motifs
- HeartStrings FiberArts
- Swirling Lace Anklets
- Silka Burgoyne
- Anne Purse
- Knitting on the Fringe
- Child's Sideways A-Line Easy Coat (2 - 6 years)
- Minerva's Tower Socks (Cuff Down)
- Amy Mc Elwain
- Yet Another Leaf Beret
For support questions, please email email@example.com instead for faster response.