Your cart is empty.
for SWTC 2012
34 Original SyN
Original Syn is an exquisite fingerless mitt with beautiful vines moving amid the synful apples. Charts are included.
Uses 2 skeins of SWTC SYN and US 5 dpn needles.
- all stitch patterns not written out, but charted
- no schematics
- no sewing
- circular (in the round) knitting
- one size
- digital PDF has 7 pages (letter size)
Click below for more images and yarn requirements
- 4 x 4 in
- 3.75 mm
- 5.0 US
- 24.0 st st
People who bought this, also bought ...
- Alasdair Post-Quinn
- Extreme Double-Knitting: New Adventures in Reversible Colorwork (e-book)
- Machine Knit Lace Capelet
- KRW Knitwear Studio
- Karen Ratto-Whooley
- Eco Chic Knits
- Lindsay Lewchuk
- Kris Jaeger
- Vail Scarf and Fingerless Gloves (Crochet)
- Fiddlesticks Knitting
- Whisper Scarves
For support questions, please email email@example.com instead for faster response.