Your cart is empty.
for Fiddlesticks Knitting 2008
Little one-ball neck warmers make perfect gifts. Because only one ball of yarn is required, they are inexpensive and quick to knit. This pattern features the Flared Warmer (red sample at right). Wear it under a coat or jacket, or as a decorative accent over sweaters.
The following designs in this series are also available for $5.00 each: Diamond Warmer, Leaf Warmer and Collar Warmer. Or purchase all of them under the title One-Ball Warmers for $12.00.
- No written line-by-line instructions, but clear information on how to read and follow the charts; all lace patterning charted
- no schematics
- no sewing
- straight (flat) knitting
- approx. 27 inches long and 4 inches wide (your size may differ)
- digital PDF has 3 pages (letter size)
Click below for more images and yarn requirements
People who bought this, also bought ...
- Increasing Waves Garter Stitch Scarf
- Absolute Knits by Angela Juergens
- Saltwater Taffy Bag
- Nancy Totten
- Leaping Lords Scarf - Tenth Scarf of Christmas
- Heritage Fiber Publications
- Lattice Scarf
- Lucy Neatby
- Lollipop Scarf
For support questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org instead for faster response.